Lemon & Oak, Print Block Candle, 3-wick, 80 hour burn time
Citrus & Olive features briny olive notes paired unexpectedly with citrus, fig, cedarwood and eucalyptus. Contains all natural cedarwood, eucalyptus, galbanum, patchouli, and rosemary oils.
Printing with carved wood blocks is an ancient technique for decorating fabric. We have a large collection of these blocks that have intricately detailed carvings. Our candles are inspired by these print blocks and feature carved maple lids on matte-white, 3-wick vessels, a thoroughly modern interpretation of the originals.
Hand poured in the USA with our exclusive soy base.
• 80 hour burn time
• 4 3/4˝ wide x 3 1/2˝ high
• etched maple wood lid
• gold foil label
• matte white vessel
• triple wick
Inspired by the corked vials and painstakingly hand-notated labels used by naturalists in the 19th century, the artisans at Skeem Candles craft small-batch home fragrance products whose vessels can be repurposed to start your own collection of special delights.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 80-hour burn time
- Soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Glass vessel; wooden lid